Yes you have heard right, you have a chance to participate in the Seoul Dream Series KPOP Cover Contest. All you have to do is make a video response to the video provided below. Follow the directions carefully. Contest submission period is from September 1, 2011 to September 7, 2011 at 18:00pm Taiwan Time. Video at the bottom of the article.
Rules and Guidelines:
Submit a viedo response, and winn a chance to perform at the K-POP Cover Contest at the Girl’s Generation Taipei Concenrt on Septemper 10, 2011
Winners of the final contest will be invited to com to Seoul!
☞ Entry Period
- September 01 (Thu) — September 07 (Wed) at 18:00pm Taiwan Time, 2011
☞ How to participate
- Make a one-minute video of yourself off your K-POP dancing and singing skills. The video must be no longer than one minute long.
- Upload the video on your YouTube Channel and post it as a video response to our promotion video.
- The view counts of your video will also contribute to your chance of winning, so make sure you spread the word!
- A maximum of 9 members can enter as a team.
- You can also apply with a video that you have recorded prior to this event.
- Videos for the cover contest must consist of the songs of artists who belong to SM Entertainment. Participants in the final competition must revise the lyrics of their songs into contents related to Seoul.
- Checklist : The winners of the event are required to participate in the K-POP Cover Contest, which will be held during the Girls’ Generation Taipei Concert on September 10 (Sun), 2011.
☞ Winners Announcement
- September 08 (Thu), 2011
- The 10 teams that are selected will win a chance to perform in the K-POP Cover Contest at the Girls’ Generation Taipei Concert on September 10, 2011.
- Winners will be announced here on the Seoul Facebook Fan Page and they will also be notified individually via YouTube message.
☞ Winners’ Selection Criteria
- Videos that earn the most “like” votes and that generate the most views during the event period.
- The top 10 teams selected will win an opportunity to participate in the K-POP Cover Contest at the Girls’ Generation Taipei Concert on September 10, 2011 (at the plaza of the Taipei Arena)
- The winner of the K-POP Cover Contest on September 10, 2011 will win a round-trip flight to Seoul sponsored by Korean Air (1 team)
☞ Terms & Conditions
- The copyright for all submitted videos will belong to the Seoul Metropolitan Government.